[VIDEO] Marketing Land Live #6: Twitter’s 10th anniversary, #MarTech conference recap & more
If you missed our latest episode this past Friday, watch the video replay below featuring Ginny Marvin, Barry Levine, Tim Peterson and yours truly.
What an up-and-down decade it’s been for Twitter. With the social network turning 10 years old last week, we spent a good portion of Friday’s Marketing Land Live talking about Twitter’s successes and struggles, especially as they relate to marketers and advertisers. We also talked about last week’s MarTech Conference and Google’s new certification exam for AdWords professionals.
Marketing Land’s Ginny Marvin, Barry Levine and Tim Peterson joined me this week, and our conversation ran a little more than 45 minutes. If you missed it, the video is embedded below, and we’ve added some links to the topics that we talked about in the Show Notes below the video.
We record new episodes of Marketing Land Live every Friday at 12:00 p.m. ET / 9:00 a.m. PT on Blab, so we hope you’ll make plans to join us live in the future. You can send in questions/comments/ideas at any time during the week by tweeting with the #HeyML (as in “Hey, Marketing Land!”) hashtag.
Martech Conference recap
- Infographic: The 2016 Marketing Technology Landscape
- MarTech Conference: Scott Brinker shares his thinking behind this year’s huge MarTech Landscape
- MarTech Conference: 10 myths martech vendors tell
- MarTech Conference: Marketers are going Agile to keep up with customers
- MarTech Conference: Vendor roundtable on the future of martech
- News from the MarTech Conference trade show floor
- MarTech Conference: Ultimate guide to building a martech stack
- MarTech Conference: Google dominates the marketing stacks of 150 “unicorn” startups
- MarTech Conference: Here are this year’s Stackie Award winners
Twitter 10th anniversary
- On Twitter’s 10th birthday, why Madison Avenue execs #LoveTwitter
- Twitter celebrates brands and advertisers on its 10th birthday
- Twitter’s Jack Dorsey: 140-character limit is staying
- Twitter’s algorithmic timeline now fully rolled out, few opt-outs reported
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.