Top 10 YouTube Video Ads In February: Super Bowl Spots Make Up More Than Half The List
Of the three remaining spots, two were GoPro ads generating more than 10 million combined views.
It’s no surprise that seven of the top ten YouTube video ads last month were Super Bowl spots.
What is surprising is GoPro snagging two of the top ten rankings, generating more than 10 million combined views in February. According to YouTube, the last time GoPro made the top ten list was back in November 2014.
[pullquote]A consistent top performer, this marks the 5th and 6th times GoPro has ever been on the Leaderboard.[/pullquote]
Of the most viewed ads in February, Super Bowl ads from Clash of Clans, Adidas, Nissan, FIAT, Jeep, Budweiser and Microsoft all scored a top ten spot.
YouTube said the ten ads listed below earned a combined 165.8 million views, with more than 153-minutes worth of view time.
February 2015 YouTube Ads Leaderboard Top 10 List
1. Clash of Clans: “Revenge” (47,496,617 views)
2. Adidas: “Take It” (30,631,817 views)
3. Nissan: “With Dad” (22,299,466 views)
4. FIAT: “The FIAT Blue Pill” (13,317,527 views)
5. Android “Friends Furever” (12,490,543 views)
6. Jeep: “Beautiful Lands” (12,013,506 views)
7. Budweiser: “Brewed the Hard Way” (11,773,488 views)
8. Microsoft: “Braylon O’Neill” (6,258,268 views)
9. GoPro: “Owl Dance-Off” (5,523,462 views)
10. GoPro: “Pole Valuting with Allison Stokke” (4,573,695 views)
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.