Teams that train together, win together. Send your team to MarTech!￼
The bigger your team, the bigger your savings.
Successful marketing requires coordination across diverse teams. One key to nurturing that coordination is a shared training experience that gets teams on the same page, speaking the same language, and working towards a shared vision of success.
Sign your team up for their choice of MarTech Master Class – happening live online Tuesday, June 7 – to sharpen skills, broaden horizons… and save up to 20% off while you’re at it!
Attend the same class to unify and bond – or attend different classes to dive deep into respective disciplines and report back with armloads of insights and next steps.
- Successfully transitioning to Google Analytics 4 – with Colleen Harris
- The right way to buy marketing technology – with Tony Byrne
- A marketer’s guide to attribution analysis – with Christopher Penn and Katie Robbert
Each Master Class is $199 per person – but the bigger your team, the bigger your savings:
- Groups of 3-5 save 10%
- Groups of 6-11 save 15%
- Groups of 12 or more save 20%
No matter your setup or schedule, attending as a team is a win-win:
- Still working from home? Training together (albeit virtually) with your colleagues will foster a feeling of camaraderie that’s essential to high-performing teams, especially remote ones.
- Back at the office? Embark on an invaluable shared learning experience that will fuel creative brainstorms and collaborative projects for months to come.
- Can’t attend live? All Master Classes will be recorded and available for on-demand replay until August 5 – giving you plenty of time to watch and rewatch for deeper learning.
Email [email protected] to request your exclusive group discount code and get your team signed up today.
Psst… Attending solo? Grab your $199 Master Class pass now – or purchase multiple classes to save 15%!