SMX Advanced kicks off in two weeks… don’t miss out!
Register now to get your All Access pass for just $249 -- or bundle with a two-day workshop for $379 — and join us online in two weeks!
Your opportunity to create stronger SEO and PPC campaigns, design superior user experiences, and become a more successful search marketer is here: Attend SMX Advanced, online June 15-16, to learn actionable, expert-level tactics that will give you an edge over the competition and set you up for a winning Q3 and beyond — all for just $249.
Together with a welcoming community of experienced search marketers, you’ll access a tactic-rich agenda programmed by the Search Engine Land experts that explores the latest, most sophisticated SEO, PPC, and user experience issues including the forthcoming Google’s Page Experience update, the impact of GPT-3, changes in Passage Ranking and BERT, and operating in a cookieless world.
After two intense days, you’ll be ready to limit volatility during future major algorithm updates, identify new opportunities to improve SERP performance, navigate the combination of manual and automated bidding, and much, much more!
Keep reading for a rundown of everything your $249 All Access pass unlocks…
Two forward-thinking keynotes
Kick off your training experience with Search in 2021: How 2020 shifted behaviors and consumer predictions, featuring keynote speaker Obele Brown-West — Executive Vice President of Media, Tinuiti. Together, you will:
- Review significant changes in consumer behavior and technology
- Explore how 2020 shifted search and which key trends to watch for
- Apply specific strategies that align with post-pandemic consumer behaviors
Day two begins with Carolyn Lyden, Director of Search Content, Search Engine Land, and her keynote User experience: The difference between mediocre and next-level search marketing. Join Carolyn to:
- Discover one of the most essential elements of user experience (spoiler alert: it’s empathy)
- Adjust your campaigns and websites to demonstrate to your that you truly care about their experience
- Boost conversions by offering visitors more empathetic digital experiences
Two days of tactical sessions
Attend nearly 50 experts-only sessions — available both live and on-demand — that hit the ground running, leave no stone unturned, and validate your initiatives and instincts. By the end of the event, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how different algorithm updates impact rankings across Search, Discover, and News
- Implement tools and systems that will streamline day-to-day PPC activities
- Detect high-priority issues on your website using GSC reports
- Plug into FLoC, FLEDGE, and TURTLEDOVE APIs to create new audiences to target
- Increase customer loyalty and lifetime value with paid media
- Prioritize and improve your website in preparation for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Immediately recommend technical fixes for major user experience issues
- Implement proven strategies to streamline your explorations of GA4
…and that’s just a taste.
Live Q&A and invaluable networking
Interactive Q&A (a.k.a. Overtime) follows every editorial session, so you can ask speakers your questions live and get specific answers in real-time. Not enough? Attend one of the Ask the experts sessions to dive even deeper into the SEO and PPC issues you want to talk about.
Interested in growing your network? Flock to your choice of Birds of a Feather meeting — topic-driven group discussions guided by recognized subject matter experts including Frederick Vallaeys, Zenia Johnson, John Lee, and more. Pop your head into SMX Connect, a serendipitous 1:1 networking experience that automatically pairs you with fellow attendees for bite-sized chats.
Two days of tactic-packed training not enough? SMX workshops were designed for insatiable search marketers like you. Complete your training with a live, two-day, deep-dive workshop on your search specialty, available for an additional fee:
- Advanced SEO with Bruce Clay
- Advanced Google Ads with Brad Geddes
- Technical SEO with Eric Enge
- In-house SEO with Jessica Bowman
- SEO and developer relations with Detlef Johnson
TL;DR: Attending SMX Advanced has never been this easy… or this affordable.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to participate in a training program that speaks to your degree of expertise, connects you with peers who are on your level, and delivers actionable tactics that will take your search campaigns to a greater level of success.
Register now to get your All Access pass for just $249 — or bundle with a two-day workshop for $379 — and join us online in two weeks!