Nintex Sign powered by Adobe Sign enables e-signatures for Microsoft Sharepoint Customers
Nintex Sign powered by Adobe Sign allows Sharepoint customers to access e-signature solution that could enable digital transformation.
After partnering with Adobe earlier this year, process management and automation platform Nintex announced that the partnership will now enable its customers currently using Microsoft Sharepoint to access its proprietary e-signature software solution natively. The features are available to customers using Sharepoint 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Why we should care
Documentation and agreements such as service contracts often require input from multiple stakeholders. Access to e-signature features can expedite notoriously lengthy processes for digital marketers.
Users are assigned roles, including approver, acceptor, certified recipient, form filler and delegator, and triggered workflows can be built to ensure compliance. The integration allows users to apply their signatures from either their desktop or their mobile devices — a key feature for organizations undergoing their own digital transformations.
“E-signature is a critically important capability for enterprises today, said Jim Lundy, CEO of Aragon Research. “With Nintex extending its powerful e-signature capabilities to public and private-sector organizations with on-premise implementations, business leaders looking to either get started with e-signature or change their current offering will have more options.”
More on the news
In addition to e-signature capabilities, other integration features include:
- New authentication methods, such as alpha-numeric password, social sign on, short messaging service (SMS) and knowledge-based authentication (KBA).
- Support for reminders and deadlines, including the ability to set a schedule of reminders for pending signatures and approvals.
- The ability to password-protect documents to increase security and protect private information.
- Post-signing URL redirection to send recipients to a specific site once they have signed or approved a document.
- Workflow triggers in Nintex Workflow Cloud to launch defined events when agreements are created, sent, signed or approved.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech