MarTech Today: Yahoo bots for Facebook Messenger, leveraging marketing data & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Yahoo delivers stocks, news, weather & adoptable monkey bots to Facebook Messenger Jul 7, 2016 by Greg Finn Thanks to a slew of new Yahoo bots for Facebook Messenger, you’ll be able […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Yahoo delivers stocks, news, weather & adoptable monkey bots to Facebook Messenger
Jul 7, 2016 by Greg Finn
Thanks to a slew of new Yahoo bots for Facebook Messenger, you’ll be able to get the latest information on stocks, trending stories, weather, and also play with a digital monkey.
- Leadpages buys SMB marketing automation platform Drip
Jul 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
This first acquisition by the Minneapolis-based landing page creator will be followed by others, CEO indicates.
- Leverage your marketing data: 9 FAQs to get you started
Jul 7, 2016 by Scott Rayden
Are you up to speed on the best ways to collect and use data? Columnist Scott Rayden answers some of the most frequently asked questions marketers have about data.
- 6 custom Google Analytics reports you should use for every CRO project
Jul 7, 2016 by Jeremy Smith
Are you getting the most out of Google Analytics for conversion rate optimization (CRO)? Columnist Jeremy Smith highlights six custom reports to improve how you analyze your metrics.
- SMX Advanced recap: Lies, Damn Lies, and Search Marketing Statistics
Jul 7, 2016 by Mark Traphagen
Are your marketing tests giving you valid results? Columnist Mark Traphagen summarizes insights from a presentation by Vistaprint’s Adria Kyne at SMX Advanced.
- SMX Advanced recap: Advanced Google App Deep Linking
Jul 7, 2016 by Eric Enge
How do you get your app content into Google Search results, and what are the benefits of doing so? Contributor Eric Enge summarizes an SMX Advanced panel on deep linking and app indexing.
From Around The Web:
- “Client-proofing” WordPress, Smashing Magazine
- Facebook’s OpenCellular is a new open-source wireless access platform for remote areas, TechCrunch
- A Step-by-Step Approach to Building a Strong A/B Testing Hypothesis, vwo.com
- 6 Prototyping Tools For Any UX Designer, Usability Geek
- IAB Data Center Of Excellence Issues Adaptable Data Maturity Model For Brands, Agencies, Publishers & Data Providers, www.iab.com
- The Underground Bot Economy: How Bots Impact the Global Economy, www.incapsula.com
- Diving Headlong Into Marketing Automation? Slow Down, www.cmswire.com
- Mediaocean Sets Sights On The TV Sell Side By Acquiring Invision, Ad Exchanger
- 17 Ways You Can Improve Your Website’s Mobile UX, www.stateofdigital.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech