MarTech Today: The Verizon-Yahoo deal, LiveRamp’s new ID resolution service & a new Google AMP testing tool
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Is the Verizon-Yahoo deal going south? Oct 13, 2016 by Greg Sterling Verizon reportedly considering whether to declare massive Yahoo data breach “material,” which could kill the acquisition. LiveRamp extends its multi-channel […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Is the Verizon-Yahoo deal going south?
Oct 13, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Verizon reportedly considering whether to declare massive Yahoo data breach “material,” which could kill the acquisition.
- LiveRamp extends its multi-channel identity resolution service to its clients
Oct 13, 2016 by Barry Levine
The Acxiom-owned data onboarder is launching IdentityLink so that client companies can target individuals both offline and online.
- [Podcast] Marketing Land Live #31: A Conversation with Google’s Gary Illyes (Part 2)
Oct 13, 2016 by Matt McGee
We continue our conversation with Google’s Gary Illyes, who previews a few things Google is focused on for the future, tells us his favorite ranking signals, and discusses RankBrain, directory links and more.
- Buyer’s Guide: Find the right social media management software for your business
Oct 12, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
With hundreds or even thousands of social media accounts to manage and millions of social conversations to monitor, social media marketing has become increasingly complicated and time-consuming. Automating social media marketing with an ESMMS platform can improve efficiency, compliance and productivity. If you are considering a social media management software platform, this guide will help […]
- Google launches new AMP testing tool
Oct 13, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Check out the new AMP testing tool in the Google Search Console, it combines AMP and structured data errors with a live preview.
- Google says Penguin 4.0 rollout now complete
Oct 13, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
If you haven’t seen a Google Penguin recovery by now, you may still need to do some link cleanup. Google Penguin 4.0 is now fully rolled out.
From Around The Web:
- 20+ Badass Blogging Tools to Avoid Writing Embarrassment, www.jeffbullas.com
- The Easiest Way to Reset Your WordPress Website, www.wpexplorer.com
- What marketers need to know about the FCC’s proposed new consumer privacy rules, digiday.com
- Acquia Adds Powerful New User Experience and Personalization Capabilities, www.marketwired.com
- Airlines and Travel Businesses Can Get on Board with SAP® Hybris® Solutions, Business Wire
- 100+ Digital Marketing Tools, www.toprankblog.com
- Get More From Your Marketing: 5 Ways to Integrate Your Marketing Stack, blog.kissmetrics.com
- Interview with Scott Brinker, Program Chair for MarTech Conference, www.martechadvisor.com
- Marketing technology utilization takes a major swing upward, chiefmartec.com
- Google Is Rolling Out New Technology for Publishers to Count Mobile Viewability, www.adweek.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech