MarTech Today: The martech OASIS, personal data for personalized experiences & Oath combines its ad tech assets
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Shared learning from the martech OASIS companies — Investment, innovation and integration Sep 11, 2018 by Andy Betts Here’s a look at ‘OASIS’ vendors Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM and SAP and […]
Barry Levine on September 12, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Shared learning from the martech OASIS companies — Investment, innovation and integration
Sep 11, 2018 by Andy Betts
Here’s a look at ‘OASIS’ vendors Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM and SAP and the trends they are setting in data quality and integration to deliver seamless customer experiences.
- Report: Gen Z, Millennials more willing to give up personal data in exchange for personalized experiences
Sep 11, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
A Salesforce report on consumer trust trends reinforces what we already knew: transparency can go a long way to allay the fears of consumers torn between the allure of personalization and its risks.
- Discover the ‘new’ new rules of marketing
Sep 11, 2018 by Scott Brinker
The pace of marketing innovation is accelerating. Some organizations keep up. Others… well, they’re a work in progress. Attend MarTech® October 1-3 in Boston for uncommon wisdom that ensures you overcome the contradictions of modern marketing. Here’s one of the themes we’ll explore in detail… The ‘new’ new rules of marketing In a recent chiefmartec […]
From Marketing Land:
- Oath combines its ad tech assets under new Oath Ad Platforms brand
Sep 11, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The Verizon-owned company appears to be at a pivotal point with CEO Tim Armstrong reportedly leaving.
From Around The Web:
- Beyond GDPR: Denmark Makes Email Encryption Mandatory, Litmus
- Facebook is making AI that can identify offensive memes, The Verge
- What Is Explainable AI (XAI)? CMSWire.com
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory develops AI that shows its decision-making process, VentureBeat