MarTech Today: Swrve’s new ‘payload’ platform, questions for your ABM tech vendor & Gartner’s first MQ report on Personalization Engines
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Swrve’s new platform enables ‘payload’ targeting and triggering Aug 2, 2018 by Barry Levine The company says this is the first real-time use of granular data within an event for […]
Barry Levine on August 3, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 3 minutes
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From MarTech Today:
- Swrve’s new platform enables ‘payload’ targeting and triggering
Aug 2, 2018 by Barry Levine
The company says this is the first real-time use of granular data within an event for defining audiences and deciding when to send messaging.
- 7 top questions to ask your Account-Based Marketing technology vendor
Aug 2, 2018 by Peter Isaacson
The ABM world has never been more exciting. Columnist Peter Isaacson walks through the key questions you should be asking when evaluating solutions in the space.
- Join SiriusDecisions and Openprise for ‘Key Marketing Ops Capabilities to Boost Revenue’
Aug 2, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
While many marketing and sales teams have adopted new methodologies like the SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall, very often those teams’ marketing and sales technologies haven’t kept up. With thousands of martech companies vying for your attention, it can be tough to decide where to focus your efforts. Join SiriusDecisions and Openprise experts as they share […]
- Gartner’s first MQ report on Personalization Engines points to the category’s robust evolution
Aug 2, 2018 by Barry Levine
Descendents from product recommendation engines, personalization platforms are growing into experience deciders and managers for all environments.
- Facebook cuts off access to API platform for ‘hundreds of thousands’ of inactive apps
Aug 2, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Facebook removed access to its API platform for inactive apps, and is now queueing up active apps to make sure all undergo the new review process.
From Marketing Land:
- Square opens platform to third-party developers to create new payment experiences
Aug 2, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The tools enable the company to expand into new verticals and move further into e-commerce.
- Facebook launches playable ads, tests retention optimization for app advertising
Aug 2, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
App marketers will also soon have the option of using minimum ROAS bidding.
- Facebook looks to monetize WhatsApp with new Business API & ads that open chats in the messaging app
Aug 1, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The new Facebook ads that click to WhatsApp open a pre-filled chat so that users can easily message the business via the app.
- Send your hybrid marketers to MarTech to stay on the cutting edge
Aug 1, 2018 by Marketing Land
Successful marketing teams are diverse. They include storytellers, schedulers, sellers and technologists. Getting them on the same page can be a challenge for even the most experienced manager. That’s why you should bring your team to MarTech®. Join us in Boston October 1-3 to discover, learn and connect with others.
From Around The Web:
- Control your 360 videos with the YouTube IFrame Player API, YouTube Engineering and Developers Blog