MarTech Today: Sprinklr adds AI, a roadmap for a MarTech Office & a mixed reaction to AMP for Gmail
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Sprinklr adds AI to its customer experience platform Apr 26, 2018 by Barry Levine Built around social media, the company is first launching its new Intuition to categorize and route social […]
Barry Levine on April 27, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Sprinklr adds AI to its customer experience platform
Apr 26, 2018 by Barry Levine
Built around social media, the company is first launching its new Intuition to categorize and route social posts related to customer care.
- Amazon beats expectations with huge $51 billion quarter, sales up 43%
Apr 26, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Same quarter sales a year ago were $35.7 billion.
- Can you afford not to empower your team to build their personal brand?
Apr 26, 2018 by Mary Wallace
Contributor Mary Wallace describes the elements you should put in place to help your employees become your company’s most effective advocates.
- How to build a fearless marketing team
Apr 26, 2018 by Matt Zilli
As a CMO or marketing leader, you can’t go it alone. Contributor Matt Zilli explains the characteristics you should seek out when building a team.
- At the MarTech Conference, City National Bank draws a roadmap for creating a MarTech Office
Apr 26, 2018 by Barry Levine
After skills and tech assessments, a reorganization, new purposes and an adoption of agile development, the California-based bank has set up its marketers to be ‘digital practitioners.’
From Marketing Land:
- Snapchat to test 6-second unskippable video ‘Commercials’ to run during Shows
Apr 26, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The new ads will be exclusive to Snapchat’s Shows content — the platform’s premium TV-like videos produced by entertainment studios and TV networks.
- The conflicted marketer’s take on AMP for Gmail
Apr 26, 2018 by Kyle Henderick
Will AMP for email be a force for unparalleled interactivity, or will it be a coding and QA headache? Contributor Kyle Henderick explains why he’s of two minds.
- New Gmail features are on the way, including a confidential mode that lets users expire messages
Apr 25, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
First announced earlier this month, the Gmail redesign will include several new features scheduled to roll out over the coming weeks.
From Around The Web:
- 8 Takeaways and Predictions from the Latest Email Marketing Research, Convince & Convert
- 9 Warning Signs You Need a Website Redesign (2018), Ignite Visibility
- A brief history of artificial intelligence in advertising, Econsultancy
- Countdown to F8 2018, – Facebook for Developers
- Digg Was Just Bought By An Ad-Tech Company Called BuySellAds, Fast Company
- Get creative with 6-second ads: Forget the cutdown, think sequence instead, Think with Google
- The Real Cost of Duplicates in Your CRM/Marketing Automation Platform, Marketo