MarTech Today: Samsung buys Viv, building a martech stack & bio-tracking for marketing
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Buying Viv, Samsung makes its “me too” virtual assistant play Oct 6, 2016 by Greg Sterling Like Siri, Viv sells itself before its ambitious product vision is realized. So you want to […]
Barry Levine on October 7, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Buying Viv, Samsung makes its “me too” virtual assistant play
Oct 6, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Like Siri, Viv sells itself before its ambitious product vision is realized.
- So you want to build a #martech marketing stack?
Oct 6, 2016 by Matt McGee
How do you vet martech vendors? Should you invest more in people or technology? Those questions & more were answered in a Dreamforce 2016 session.
- Here’s how marketing research is looking past consumers and connecting with their bodies
Oct 5, 2016 by Barry Levine
Eye-tracking, brainwaves, facial expressions and other non-verbal responses are giving marketers inside tracks to your real feelings.
- After 4 months & 125M+ pages indexed, where are we with AMP?
Oct 6, 2016 by Kristi Kellogg
Contributor Kristi Kellogg recaps a session from SMX East 2016 in which Google, Condé Nast and Vox Media share successes and challenges with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
From Around The Web:
- 5 tracking errors that mess up your analytics reports, Internet Retailer
- Rubicon Poaches Google Exec to Bring Header Bidding to Apps, Ad Age
- How Many Variations Can You Have in an A/B/n Test?, ConversionXL
- The Optimizer’s Guide to Proper Website Quality Assurance (QA), ConversionXL
- Animoto Launches Marketing Video Builder to Create Professional Videos that Stand Out on Social Media, www.martechadvisor.com
- New ownerIQ Study Reveals Second-Party Data Era is Upon Us, PR Newswire
- Salesforce Unveils My Salesforce1 & SalesforceA: Apps for a Mobile World, www.cmswire.com
- An Inside Look At Snapchat’s New, High-Tech Ads API, Ad Age
New on MarTech