MarTech Today: Salesforce integrates Krux, Demandbase’s survey on AI in marketing & Amazon’s first drone delivery
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Salesforce moves beyond first-party data with Krux integration Dec 15, 2016 by Barry Levine CRM/marketing giant unveils several new features for its Marketing Cloud that incorporate its recent purchase of the […]
Barry Levine on December 16, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Salesforce moves beyond first-party data with Krux integration
Dec 15, 2016 by Barry Levine
CRM/marketing giant unveils several new features for its Marketing Cloud that incorporate its recent purchase of the data management platform.
- How and why the SEO tools industry should develop technical standards
Dec 15, 2016 by Michael King
Could SEO benefit from a collaborative effort to establish industry standards for SEO software? Contributor Michael King discusses the value this would have — as well as the challenges it would present.
- The death of prediction
Dec 15, 2016 by Joshua Reynolds
One of the things the 2016 US Presidential election taught us was that a gap remains between data predictions and real-world performance. Columnist Joshua Reynolds believes this is a particularly important gap for marketers to understand — and fix — in 2017.
- Demandbase survey: Marketers sure like them some AI
Dec 15, 2016 by Barry Levine
But only a few are currently using it.
From Marketing Land:
- See how 16 leading digital analytics platform providers stack up
Dec 15, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Digital analytics play a crucial role in nearly every enterprises digital marketing strategy, not only for tracking and measuring website traffic, but for tracking and measuring other digital channels, as well. Marketing Land’s “Enterprise Digital Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for digital analytics platforms and the considerations involved in implementation.
- Amazon delivered its first order via drone
Dec 15, 2016 by Matt McGee
Initial test last week in Cambridgeshire, England, needed only 13 minutes from order to delivery.
- Google agrees to change when it scans emails for ad targeting
Dec 15, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Emails sent to Gmail accounts won’t be scanned until after they hit users’ inboxes.
From Around The Web:
- Analysis: What Links Appear in the Web’s Best Navigation Bars?, www.blogtyrant.com
- Ghost Buttons: UX Disaster or Effective Design?, conversionxl.com
- Styling Web Components Using A Shared Style Sheet, www.smashingmagazine.com
- OneSpot Announces Breakthrough Content Intelligence Solution, www.prnewswire.com
- The Role Of Ad Tech In The Post-Truth Era, adexchanger.com
- Facebook Messenger’s new camera lets you apply art and special effects to photos and videos, venturebeat.com
- Majority of Marketers Lack Confidence in Their Cross-Device ID Capabilities, thedma.org
- The Complete Guide to Messaging Apps, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Introducing the new Google Wallet experience on the web, blog.google
- AdWords Scripts Available For YouTube Video Campaigns, www.ppchero.com
- Daily Mail Among First to Deploy Video Header Bidding, adage.com
- The Future of Marketing With Augmented Reality, www.copypress.com
- WordPress adds 360-video support to its vast blogosphere, techcrunch.com
New on MarTech