MarTech Today: RevJet’s ‘creative operating system,’ Salesforce enhances Sales Cloud & futuristic ad channels
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: RevJet launches a ‘creative operating system’ with point solutions as installable apps Sep 19, 2017 by Barry Levine The company says that the browser-based Orora and its AppXchange, for desktop […]
Barry Levine on September 20, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- RevJet launches a ‘creative operating system’ with point solutions as installable apps
Sep 19, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company says that the browser-based Orora and its AppXchange, for desktop and mobile, are the first of its kind for creative use cases.
- Salesforce unveils 3 new Einstein-powered enhancements for Sales Cloud
Sep 19, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new Forecasting, Opportunity Scoring and Email Insights are designed to offer intelligent assistance to sales teams.
- Successful brands aren’t focusing on what’s now — they’re focusing on what’s next
Sep 19, 2017 by Mike Sands
Don’t wait to react to consumers’ quickly changing tastes. If you want to stay competitive, columnist Mike Sands explains, you need to use your customer data to anticipate what they may desire next.
- Why marketing convergence is non-negotiable in a post-mobile world
Sep 19, 2017 by Jim Yu
In the age of the increasingly fragmented customer experience, how do marketers compete for attention? Columnist Jim Yu believes the convergence of content and search is key.
From Marketing Land:
- 5 futuristic advertising channels and the first rule of advertising dynamics
Sep 19, 2017 by David Rodnitzky
To help you stay ahead and capitalize on future advertising trends, columnist David Rodnitzky rounds up the new marketing channels that he expects will emerge over the next three to five years.
From Around The Web:
- Satya Nadella Rewrites Microsoft’s Code, Fast Company
- Why Your Content Marketing Team Needs a Developer, Content Marketing Institute
- How machine learning can set fashion ecommerce strategy & product assortment, Econsultancy
- Using MoSCoW Prioritization for Ecommerce Projects, Practical Ecommerce
- BlueConic Unveils Free Tool to Help Marketers Determine Readiness for Customer Data Platforms, Business Wire
- How AI Bots, Voice Assistants Are Changing Shopper Behaviors, Street Fight
- Is Reliance On LiveRamp Scaring Ad Tech Vendors Out Of The Cross-Device Consortium?, AdExchanger
- Most Marketers Say They Understand AI, but the Details Are Hazy, eMarketer
- DeviceID Reset Fraud: The New Threat to Mobile App Marketers [Data Study], AppsFlyer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech