MarTech Today: Psychological profiles for targeting, the future of martech & Dynamics 365’s lead scoring from Versium
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: If you’re in the US, this marketing data company has a psychological profile on you Oct 17, 2016 by Barry Levine Cambridge Analytica is transitioning from defense and political clients into […]
Barry Levine on October 18, 2016 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- If you’re in the US, this marketing data company has a psychological profile on you
Oct 17, 2016 by Barry Levine
Cambridge Analytica is transitioning from defense and political clients into the commercial market, with named profiles on every U.S. consumer.
- Three big, long-term predictions for the future of martech
Oct 17, 2016 by David Booth
Years from now, what will martech look like? Columnist David Booth takes a look at what the future holds for marketers.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 adds predictive lead scoring from Versium to its B2B CRM
Oct 14, 2016 by Barry Levine
The new service, the companies said, is the first automated predictive scoring service for Dynamics that utilizes both business and consumer data.
From Marketing Land:
- DialogTech and LiveRamp join to make calls a display optimization tool
Oct 17, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Partnership brings call-conversion-based audience targeting to display.
- What Google’s experimental content podium means for SEO
Oct 17, 2016 by Tony Edward
What’s the deal with Google Posts? Columnist Tony Edwards explains this invite-only Google feature and discusses its potential implications for search marketers.
- MarTech Europe is just 2 weeks away. Don’t miss out!
Oct 17, 2016 by Marketing Land
As marketers, we all strive to create the ultimate customer experience. And in two weeks, experts are gathering at MarTech Europe in London to share insights into how they’ve aligned their organizations’ technology, marketing and management to serve the evolving customer needs.
From Around The Web:
- Analytics demystified, part II: Metrics, PIs and KPIs, econsultancy.com
- Apple reportedly doesn’t want to build a car anymore – just its brain, techcrunch.com
- Programmatic Display vs. Programmatic TV: Can the Gap be Bridged?, www.martechadvisor.com
- “We’ve created a monster”: Publishers vent ad tech frustrations, digiday.com
- 9 tips for building your first Facebook Messenger chatbot, venturebeat.com
- Hard Or Soft, Brexit Will Be Tough On Ad Tech, adexchanger.com
- How Technology Can Improve the In-Store Experience, www.emarketer.com
- What You Should Know About Customer Success Technology, www.martechadvisor.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech