MarTech Today: Winners of the Stackies, PlaceIQ and comScore’s partnership & Connekt’s connected TV ad platform
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Here are the winners of this MarTech conference’s Stackies Oct 3, 2017 by Barry Levine For the first time, the Stackies requested organizational stacks to complement the previous competitions involving tech […]
Barry Levine on October 4, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Here are the winners of this MarTech conference’s Stackies
Oct 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
For the first time, the Stackies requested organizational stacks to complement the previous competitions involving tech stacks.
- How businesses find marketing technologies and identify who pays for them
Oct 3, 2017 by Tim Peterson
A MarTech panel offered formal processes for sourcing tools and rules of thumb for determining who pays for them.
- PlaceIQ and comScore partner for offline location visitation measurement
Oct 3, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Measurement will include traditional TV, mobile and desktop ads.
- Fraudsters don’t sleep, no matter who owns the tools to fight them
Oct 3, 2017 by Chuck Moran
Columnist Chuck Moran takes a look at the wave of consolidation in the ad verification space and discusses what it means for marketers in their search for transparency and solutions to fraud.
- Connekt’s connected TV advertising platform lets viewers shop right from linear TV ads
Oct 3, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The company’s “data augmentation layer” can deliver ad overlays that users can engage with in real time and powers retargeting across other connected devices.
- Study: Social marketers’ top challenge is measuring ROI
Oct 3, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Measuring ROI was cited as marketers’ top challenge in a survey of almost 1,000 agency employees conducted by social analytics firm Simply Measured.
From Marketing Land:
- ESL’s CMO focuses brand refresh on the esports company’s compelling founding story
Oct 3, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Get to Know: ESL CMO Rodrigo Samwell
From Around The Web:
- The Big Tech Platforms Still Suck During Breaking News, BuzzFeed
- Image recognition in ecommerce: Visual search, product tagging and content curation, Econsultancy
- GDPR is coming, but nobody knows how it will be enforced, Digiday
- Gravy Analytics and AnalyticsIQ Empower Advertisers to Reach Affluent In-Market Consumers and Business Owners, PR Newswire
- Mautic Launches Maestro Marketing Management Solution, Mautic
- 5 Fascinating Marketing Automation Tactics that Can Help Your Business Grow, Small Biz Trends
- Digital Asset Management Readies for Its Fourth Era, CMS Wire
- How Do Consumers Really Feel About Facial Recognition?, eMarketer
New on MarTech