MarTech Today: Pinterest gets Instapaper’s tech, content’s science of measurement & Branch’s ‘full-stack’ deep linking tools
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: How buying Instapaper could help Pinterest become a media portal like Facebook Aug 23, 2016 by Tim Peterson In buying Instapaper, Pinterest gets technology to replant publishers’ content within its walled garden […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How buying Instapaper could help Pinterest become a media portal like Facebook
Aug 23, 2016 by Tim Peterson
In buying Instapaper, Pinterest gets technology to replant publishers’ content within its walled garden and more data on what content people like to consume.
- Reactful offers web optimization platform to stimulate visitors’ behavior
Aug 23, 2016 by Barry Levine
New solution allows marketers to quickly select a goal and a reaction in order to encourage, for instance, a visitor to fill out a form.
- The art of content creation and the science of measurement
Aug 23, 2016 by Jim Yu
Successful brands not only create engaging content, but they also measure the performance of that content. Columnist Jim Yu outlines four steps to help you balance the art and science of content marketing.
- Branch launches ‘full-stack’ tools for linking web-to-app and email-to-app
Aug 23, 2016 by Barry Levine
Deep-linking company says the new products are the most complete solutions for those paths.
- SMX East early bird rates expire Saturday. Register now!
Aug 22, 2016 by Marketing Land
Search Engine Land’s SMX East is only a month away! If you’re looking for cutting-edge SEO and SEM tactics that drive profitable and measurable results, then attending SMX East in September is a no-brainer. Early bird rates expire Saturday — register for an All Access Pass and save $200 compared to on-site rates. Register now!
- Google shares tips on using AMP for e-commerce
Aug 23, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google documents how to make your ecommerce site AMP-ready.
From Around The Web:
- 18 Free Tools for Social Media Analytics, www.practicalecommerce.com
- Does Every Company Need a Full-time Data Scientist?, www.martechadvisor.com
- Google Granted Design Patent on Camera Bracelet, www.seobythesea.com
- UX Trends, www.uxmatters.com
- Pre-Holiday Code Freeze To Do Now for Site Optimization, www.goinflow.com
- IEEE Engineering360 Media Solutions Releases Results from Annual Survey of Social Media Use in the Industrial Sector, www.prnewswire.com
- ShopAdvisor Launches Enhanced End-to-End Proximity Marketing Platform, www.prweb.com
- Google Allo’s incognito chats have Snapchat-like expiring messages, private notifications, and encryption keys, www.androidpolice.com
- Google is working on a way for artificial intelligence to compress your photos, just like on HBO’s Silicon Valley, qz.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech