MarTech Today: Pathmatics buys WhatRunsWhere, Vistar adds first-party data to OOH & Facebook reportedly develops content suppression tool
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: The filter bubble: it won an election and can help you win customers Nov 25, 2016 by Jeffrey L. Cohen Columnist Jeffrey Cohen believes that the right tools and the right data […]
Barry Levine on November 28, 2016 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From Marketing Land:
- The filter bubble: it won an election and can help you win customers
Nov 25, 2016 by Jeffrey L. Cohen
Columnist Jeffrey Cohen believes that the right tools and the right data can help you to better appeal to your customers and win their business.
- Pathmatics acquires WhatRunsWhere
Nov 23, 2016 by Barry Levine
Pathmatics, whose ad tracking is oriented toward enterprises, will remain separate as a brand and platform from WhatRunsWhere, which focuses on small agencies and brands.
- Vistar adds first-party data to out-of-home (OOH) ad targeting through LiveRamp partnership
Nov 23, 2016 by Barry Levine
The New York City-based Vistar says this is the first use of first-party data like CRMs for OOH, and LiveRamp’s first OOH project.
From MarTech Today:
- Putting programmatic video back on the radar
Nov 23, 2016 by Alex Bornyakov
Columnist Alex Bornyakov believes that to receive maximum benefit from programmatic video and monetize every single ad call with the most effective ad opportunity, publishers need to find an intelligent solution to automating the waterfall.
- Report: Facebook develops content suppression tool for China reentry
Nov 23, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Facebook’s investors are asking the company to find “the next billion users.” China offers an answer.
- How to market to developers without causing dis-content
Nov 23, 2016 by Josh Aberant
Contributor Josh Aberant explains the right way to apply the principles of content marketing to meet the needs of developers.
From Around The Web:
- Google’s redesigned Google Sites goes live, TechCrunch
- Does Conversation Hurt Or Help The Chatbot UX?, Smashing Magazine
- The Wireframe Perfectionist’s Guide, Smashing Magazine
- New Firefox Focus Browser for iOS Erases Your Tracks Online, smallbiztrends.com
- Another major registrar is sending expired domains to GoDaddy, Domain Name Wire
- Urgent: update your Whois records before December 1, Domain Name Wire
- AMP Roadmap Update for Mid-Q4 2016, Accelerated Mobile Pages Project
- ICMediaDirect Unveil Key Features Of Online Reputation Management, wave3.com
- Two Former Cablevision Execs Hope To Take Local TV Targeting Tactics National, AdExchanger
- UK digital audio landscape: ‘Audio is the new video’, Digiday
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech