MarTech Today: Martech + ad tech, optimism about new data privacy laws & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Martech + ad tech, part 2: Connected data and people-based marketing Jul 5, 2018 by Jose Cebrian Contributor Jose Cebrian lays out a vision of true customer-focused marketing and advertising and […]
Barry Levine on July 6, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Martech + ad tech, part 2: Connected data and people-based marketing
Jul 5, 2018 by Jose Cebrian
Contributor Jose Cebrian lays out a vision of true customer-focused marketing and advertising and explains how technology makes the effort possible.
- Despite marketers’ optimism about new privacy laws, massive data breaches continue to rock consumers’ trust
Jul 5, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Will GDPR and the recently passed California privacy law herald a new age where companies avoid breaches by taking proper precautions?
From Marketing Land:
- Should marketers own programmatic accounts as they do with SEM & Social?
Jul 5, 2018 by Kevin Lee
Contributor Kevin Lee discusses the pros and cons of large brands bringing some elements of programmatic media in-house.
- Close the Online/Offline Data Gap with AI-driven Call Intelligence
Jul 5, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Consumers don’t think of their brand experiences as “online” or “offline.” They expect one consistent path to purchase, no matter how they interact with you. With mobile search and voice interactions on the rise, it’s more important than ever to make phone calls a critical part of your data-driven marketing strategy.
- SMX Advanced recap: Audience targeting in a privacy-centric world
Jul 4, 2018 by Keri Morgret
Contributor Keri Morgret recaps a session covering new developments in audience targeting and how tracking changes will affect the way you use audience targeting and remarketing.
- Facebook reminds developers deadline for app reviews is less than a month away
Jul 3, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
App developers wanting to keep access to a number of APIs will need to submit their apps for review by August 1.
From Around The Web:
- Snapchat brings AR to Disney, Universal, Six Flags, Mobile Marketer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.