MarTech Today: Lotame partners with Survata, using predictive analytics & ad fraud detection
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Lotame partners with Survata to validate third-party data with users’ survey answers May 22, 2017 by Barry Levine The pilot project targets Survata’s online surveys to cookied users in Lotame DMP […]
Barry Levine on May 23, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Lotame partners with Survata to validate third-party data with users’ survey answers
May 22, 2017 by Barry Levine
The pilot project targets Survata’s online surveys to cookied users in Lotame DMP segments, grading the quality of data providers with actual responses.
- [Podcast] The Google I/O 2017 recap: Lens, Assistant & more
May 22, 2017 by Matt McGee
In this week’s episode, we recap some of the bigger news and announcements from Google I/O 2017, with audio from the company’s main keynote on Wednesday.
- Google aims for broader AMP Ads adoption across mobile web
May 22, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The company discussed a new native AMP video ad player and integrations with Celtra & MOAT at its annual I/O developer conference.
- Getting ahead of the game with predictive analytics
May 22, 2017 by Nick Iyengar
Think predictive analytics is out of reach for your organization? Think again. Columnist Nick Iyengar outlines what you’ll need to get started and describes two real-world scenarios to show you how it can be used.
From Marketing Land:
- Enterprise Call Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide — updated for 2017
May 22, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
The flood of mobile calls to US businesses continues unabated, changing the way enterprise brands view the telephone as an inbound marketing channel. It is also now changing the way brands view the telephone as an inbound marketing channel.
- Ad fraud detection: A guide for marketers
May 22, 2017 by Ratko Vidakovic
Columnist Ratko Vidakovic walks you through ways to detect the warning signs of ad fraud to help you eliminate it from your campaigns and boost the performance of your marketing efforts.
- MarTech, conversational UI, and the future of connecting with customers
May 19, 2017 by Jeff Eckman
Contributor Jeff Eckman recaps a session by MarTech San Francisco 2017 speaker Nick Pandolfi of Google’s Global Product Partnerships team in which he shares Google’s view on this emerging topic, as well as five tips on designing for the conversational interface.
From Around The Web:
- Predictive Analytics for Right-Brained Marketers, MarTech Advisor
- Google Woos Developers to Catch Amazon in Digital Assistants, AdAge
- 19 Favorite Tools for Content Promotion in 2017, Content Marketing Institute
- How to Build a Landing Page with WordPress from Scratch, WPExplorer
- How to get conversational UI right, VentureBeat
- Web CMS vs. PIM: Which to Use for Ecommerce Catalogs?, CMS Wire
- “I need a neck to throttle”: Why publishers don’t build their own ad tech, Digiday
- 3 Hard-Learned Lessons From the World of MarTech, Social Media Explorer
- 3 Major Ways Artificial Intelligence is Changing Marketing, MarTech Advisor
- Customer Data Platforms: The Next Big Shift in SaaS Marketing Stacks?, ConversionXL
- Machine Learning and AI: When to Start?, AdAge
- Meet the 26 Trailblazers Revolutionizing the Field of Marketing Technology, Adweek