MarTech Today: Location as a targeting and attribution tool, the maturing of ABM and the value of consent
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Cuebiq, Verve-HERE announcements show utility of location as targeting, attribution tool Jan 9, 2019 by Greg Sterling Cuebiq announced linear TV offline attribution; Verve and HERE are working on bringing digital […]
Barry Levine on January 10, 2019 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Cuebiq, Verve-HERE announcements show utility of location as targeting, attribution tool
Jan 9, 2019 by Greg Sterling
Cuebiq announced linear TV offline attribution; Verve and HERE are working on bringing digital OOH to in-car infotainment systems.
- ABM is maturing, here are some tools to help build successful campaigns in 2019
Jan 9, 2019 by Cara Caruso
Top ABM tools have different platforms with their own focus in core competencies. Review these four areas before making your choice.
From Marketing Land:
- Google Chrome’s filtering of ‘annoying’ ads will apply to sites worldwide starting in July
Jan 9, 2019 by Ginny Marvin
Sites that don’t adhere to the Better Ads Standards could see ads blocked.
- Reaching global equilibrium: The value of consent and user preference
Jan 9, 2019 by Ben Barokas
While consent is core to operating ethically, it is crucial not to forget about user experience.
- Reddit hires former Twitter ad team director as VP of ad products, engineering
Jan 9, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
Shariq Rizvi will report to CEO Steve Huffman and lead Reddit’s monetization and ads product team.
From Around The Web:
- Mediaocean, IBM advertising blockchain goes live, Ledger Insights
- Twitter will test new conversation features out in the open, Engadget
- Use of SMS or Call Log permission groups, Google Play Console Help
- NBCUniversal tests Comcast’s blockchain-powered data-sharing platform, Marketing Dive
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.