MarTech Today: LiveRamp’s IdentityLink for TV partners with Adobe, WhatsApp’s new Business API & a new report on smart speakers
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: LiveRamp’s IdentityLink for TV is now offering addressable TV targeting through its first reseller – Adobe Aug 3, 2018 by Barry Levine The integration allows Adobe customers to upload their customer lists […]
Barry Levine on August 6, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- LiveRamp’s IdentityLink for TV is now offering addressable TV targeting through its first reseller – Adobe
Aug 3, 2018 by Barry Levine
The integration allows Adobe customers to upload their customer lists and get the matching cable subscriber IDs, for ad targeting through a cable service.
- The MarTech Minute: Mavrck unveils fraud detection tools, 4c launches new marketplaces & lots of acquisitions
Aug 3, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed
- Does ad tech dream of electric sheep?
Aug 3, 2018 by Duncan Arthur
Contributor Duncan Arthur urges advertisers and agencies to cultivate empathy for our fellow human beings, rather than thinking of them as machine-like users with eyeballs.
- Facebook looks to monetize WhatsApp with new Business API & ads that open chats in the messaging app
Aug 3, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The new Facebook ads that click to WhatsApp open a pre-filled chat so that users can easily message the business via the app.
From Marketing Land:
- Apple’s HomePod makes modest gains against Echo, Google Home [Report]
Aug 3, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Amazon has 70 percent of the market, Google 24 percent and Apple 6 percent.
From Around The Web:
- The future of SMS; 2018 and beyond, SMSGlobal
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.