MarTech Today: IBM’s Watson, Google’s Forecasting Data & MindMeld’s Voice Assistant
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: IBM’s Watson Is Now In the Marketing And E-Commerce Business Dec 10, 2015 by Barry Levine With the launch last month of its Trends app and the recent release of Commerce Insights, the […]
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- IBM’s Watson Is Now In the Marketing And E-Commerce Business
Dec 10, 2015 by Barry Levine
With the launch last month of its Trends app and the recent release of Commerce Insights, the legendary computer system has branched out to yet another industry.
- MarTech Conference Is March 21–22. See the Sessions & Speakers.
Dec 11, 2015 by Marketing Land
MarTech returns to the San Francisco Hilton in March. Check out the infographic below for what’s in store, who’s speaking and who should attend. Then register before January 10 and save $500 on your ticket to the only MarTech in North America this year.
- Facebook Gives Page Owners Tips To Improve Their Video Production
Dec 11, 2015 by Martin Beck
Facebook, which attracts more than eight billion video views daily, reminds Page admins about tools to help them improve the chances that their videos will get a share of that viewership.
- Google Adds Forecasting Data In AdWords Display Planner
Dec 11, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
See estimates for clicks and impressions based on budget and bid inputs.
- Yahoo Search App For iPhone Gets A Bit More “Now” With Personalized Content
Dec 11, 2015 by Greg Sterling
Yesterday Yahoo introduced an updated search app for the iPhone. It offers a range of new capabilities and utility. Overall, Yahoo has done a nice job with the UI and search experience. I haven’t systematically compared it to Google or Bing mobile search experiences. But in my 24 hours of casual usage, it appears to […]
- MindMeld Launches Voice Assistant 2.0, Says Voice Search Growing Dramatically
Dec 10, 2015 by Greg Sterling
San Francisco-based Expect Labs, which previously positioned itself as a kind of “Google Now in a Box” or “Siri in a Box” for third-party developers, has changed its name to MindMeld. The company is also launching a second generation of its technology, which it now describes as a “platform for creating large-scale language-understanding and question-answering […]
From Around The Web:
- Eight tips for getting corporate buy-in for data analytics, econsultancy.com
- 6 Simple Steps To Start To Benefit From Marketing Automation, www.searchenginepeople.com
- Google Wallet Will Now Let You Send Money To Anyone With A Phone Number Via SMS (US Only), www.androidpolice.com
- Facebook Says Its New AI Research Computers Are Twice As Powerful As Anything Before, www.fastcompany.com
- Brands and publishers need to reorient for vertical video, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- IBM’s Stealth Big Data Video Play, www.cmswire.com
- YouTube Gaming For Android Gets A “Cardboard Mode” For More Immersive Viewing, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.