MarTech Today: IAB’s Podcast Upfront, the state of TV ad buying & analyzing testing by device type
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: At IAB’s Podcast Upfront, stories-in-sound strut spectacular ad specs Sep 8, 2017 by Barry Levine Podcast creators tout their burgeoning new lineups, while researchers point out that listeners consider ads to be […]
Barry Levine on September 11, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- At IAB’s Podcast Upfront, stories-in-sound strut spectacular ad specs
Sep 8, 2017 by Barry Levine
Podcast creators tout their burgeoning new lineups, while researchers point out that listeners consider ads to be part of the program.
- iSpot.tv launches attention-getting analytics for TV ads
Sep 8, 2017 by Barry Levine
Its three new modules track viewers’ attention by measuring when they change the channel or otherwise show lack of interest.
- FAQ: Addressable TV & the convergence of digital video and TV ad buying
Sep 8, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
A look at the state of cross-device media buying and the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
From Marketing Land:
- Keys to Driving Webinar Registration and Attendance
Sep 8, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Are you getting enough people to register and attend your webinars? Webinars are one of the best tools marketers have to generate leads and drive pipeline. As webinars become a bigger part of our demand generation strategy, it is more important than ever to master the science of building your webinar audience.
- Twitter brings Teams to its mobile apps for on-the-go account sharing
Sep 8, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Twitter’s account-sharing feature has only been available through TweetDeck’s desktop site — until now.
- Achieve big testing wins by analyzing results by device type
Sep 8, 2017 by Abraham Nord
Responsive design sites utilize the same HTML for users, regardless of device — but that doesn’t mean that all users are getting the same experience. Columnist Abraham Nord shares a case study in which segmenting results by device type provided insights that led to a significant conversion boost.
From Around The Web:
- GDPR: The Death Knell For Programmatic Advertising?, AdExchanger
- Jivox Delivers the First Platform for Programmable Personalization, Integrating Creative, Data & Media Workflows Seamlessly, PR Web
- Supermetrics Helps Google Disrupt the BI Market, Business Insider
- Want to Be a Digital Leader? Harness This Crazy, Mashed-Up Technology World, CMS Wire
- What the Instagram Bug Bite Tells CTOs and Why CMOs Can’t Ignore It, MarTech Advisor
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech