MarTech Today: Forrester’s Wave report on sales enablement, B2B analytics platform Proof & Scott Brinker’s Top 5 MarTech Insights
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Sales enablement tools grow up, as Forrester releases first Wave report Dec 7, 2016 by Barry Levine The new study evaluates 9 tools in a marketing/sales category that, the research firm noted, barely existed […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From MarTech Today:
- Sales enablement tools grow up, as Forrester releases first Wave report
Dec 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
The new study evaluates 9 tools in a marketing/sales category that, the research firm noted, barely existed a few years ago.
- New B2B analytics platform called Proof correlates sales results with marketing efforts, despite time lag
Dec 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
The approach is based on techniques honed over years by B2B execs.
- Using shopping assistants to fill your shopping carts, online
Dec 7, 2016 by Christi Olson
Columnist and Microsoftie Christi Olson discusses the company’s personal shopping assistant and provides some thoughts on how marketers might adapt to this new technology.
- The year in review: Top 5 MarTech insights and showstoppers
Dec 7, 2016 by Scott Brinker
As we turn our eyes towards the new year and the next MarTech conference we have much to reflect on. The pace of change and adoption of marketing technologies continues to accelerate. And more than ever, marketing technology is playing a critical role in this time of massive upheaval and digital disruption. “Technology changes exponentially, […]
From Marketing Land:
- How Facebook’s measurement errors have eroded marketers’ trust
Dec 7, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s measurement errors have led some brands to question their investments and agencies to recalibrate their content evaluations.
- TAG awards first ‘Certified Against Fraud’ seal to 16 digital advertising companies
Dec 7, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Google, Integral Ad Science, WP’s GroupM are among the initial recipients.
From Around The Web:
- Best Practices For Animated Progress Indicators, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Neustar Launches Data Directory to Help Brands Create More Valuable Connected Customer Experiences, www.businesswire.com
- Predictive Behavior Scoring for Pardot, Similar Won Accounts for ABM, www.infer.com
- Building Blocks: Seth Cassel, President at EveryMundo Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- How AI will help us understand social media, venturebeat.com
- Marketers Lean on Automation Technology to Drive Leads, www.emarketer.com
- Google AMP and the Publishing Industry: What Happens Next?, www.distilled.net
- Facebook Workplace launches a new platform to compete in the work-app wars, venturebeat.com
- How to Automate Your Social Media Marketing With IFTTT Applets, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Reddit overhauls upvote algorithm to thwart cheaters and show the site’s true scale, techcrunch.com
- Snapchat Spectacles: Plenty of Buzz, Not a Lot of Product, www.emarketer.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.