MarTech Today: Fohr Card finds bot followers, schema markup on your site & iSpot ties TV ads to digital actions
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Fohr Card launches a service to identify bots that follow Instagram influencers Apr 25, 2017 by Barry Levine On average, the influencer platform found that 7.8 percent of those followers are […]
Barry Levine on April 26, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web.
From MarTech Today:
- Fohr Card launches a service to identify bots that follow Instagram influencers
Apr 25, 2017 by Barry Levine
On average, the influencer platform found that 7.8 percent of those followers are fake — and it is lowering brands’ fees accordingly.
- How to add schema markup to your site using Google Tag Manager
Apr 25, 2017 by Bryan Stenslokken
Want to add structured data markup to your site, but don’t have the access or the coding skills? No need to worry! Columnist Bryan Stenslokken shows you how to do this with Google Tag Manager in nine easy steps.
- iSpot challenges Nielsen with real-time TV conversion analytics
Apr 25, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The solution ties TV ad views to digital performance outcomes in granular detail.
- Google reignites TV ad efforts with access to local & national spots via DoubleClick
Apr 25, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Advertisers can buy addressable & linear TV spots programmatically via DBM.
From Marketing Land:
- Separate marketing technology fact from fiction at MarTech Conference in 2 weeks
Apr 24, 2017 by Scott Brinker
We’re two weeks away from the MarTech Conference in San Francisco, May 9-11 — the world’s largest independent marketing technology conference designed for senior-level marketers and technologists. I stress the the word independent because unlike most of the big marketing events these days that are run by Adobe, HubSpot, IBM, Marketo, Oracle, Salesforce, or alliances of smaller vendors, MarTech is produced […]
From Around The Web:
- WordPress 4.8 Will End Support for Internet Explorer Versions 8, 9, and 10, wptavern.com
- Searchmetrics Content Experience Creates New Paradigm For Online Storytelling and Content Creation, www.realwire.com
- Storyful & Weber Shandwick Launch Cognitive Context, a Content Intelligence Service for Marketers, PR Newswire
- 3 Things Math Class Taught You About UX, Usability Geek
- Thunder Introduces DCO App with Launch of New App Program, Market Wired
- Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales launches Wikitribune, a large-scale attempt to combat fake news, www.niemanlab.orgSo Google Glass has made it into the new Museum of Failure, www.wareable.com
- Instagram Algorithm: The 7 Key Factors that Influence Your Organic Reach, blog.bufferapp.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.