MarTech Today: Facebook’s Human Raters, Tag Management & LeadPages’ “Center”
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Facebook’s Human News Feed Raters Are Now Working Worldwide Jan 4, 2016 by Matt McGee What began as a small group in Tennessee is now an international panel of Facebook users who […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook’s Human News Feed Raters Are Now Working Worldwide
Jan 4, 2016 by Matt McGee
What began as a small group in Tennessee is now an international panel of Facebook users who increasingly influence what shows in the News Feed.
- Why Tag Management Is The Way Forward In 2016
Jan 4, 2016 by Nick Iyengar
Still on the fence about TMS? Columnist Nick Iyengar explains why you need to think seriously about adopting a tag management system in the new year.
- LeadPages Wants Its New “Center” Product To Conduct Your Marketing Orchestra
Dec 30, 2015 by Barry Levine
The Minneapolis-based company is moving beyond its focus on capturing leads, to providing a tracking-and-segmenting hub for the leads from your best-of-breed marketing solutions.
- Definitive Guide To Duplicate Research For Local SEO
Dec 31, 2015 by Joy Hawkins
Wondering how to identify and clean up your duplicate map listings? Columnist Joy Hawkins has you covered.
From Around The Web:
- Chase Smart Calculated Metrics!, www.kaushik.net
- State of Digital Marketing Analytics, www.cardinalpath.com
- Turner Seeks To Become One Big Native Ad Platform, adage.com
- Why adopting HTTP/2 should be a priority in 2016, econsultancy.com
- 3 Tips To Gain The Most Out Of Your Marketing Technology Investment, www.martechadvisor.com
- 3 Trending Advancements in Marketing Automation, www.socialmediaexplorer.com
- Simplifying the Social Collaboration Software Landscape, www.cmswire.com
- The big lies of ad tech, digiday.com
- Microsoft made a selfie app for the iPhone, www.theverge.com
- Facebook’s Best Hacks of 2015, www.adweek.com
- How Facebook’s news feed algorithm works., www.slate.com
- Mark Zuckerberg’s 2016 Challenge: Code an Artificial Intelligence Assistant, blogs.wsj.com
- Oculus to take preorders for Rift from Wednesday, www.reuters.com
- So, How Many Official Facebook Apps Do We Actually Have (and Need)?, www.internetmarketingninjas.com
- Why Brands Should Embrace HTML5 Rich Media Ads Moving Forward, www.tune.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.