MarTech Today: Dstillery’s new Dscover Maps, a blended ABM approach & Enterprise Customer Data Platforms
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Dstillery’s new Dscover Maps bring data visualization and location insights to brands Aug 24, 2018 by Greg Sterling Not the first such product to market, Dstillery argues it has more and cleaner […]
Barry Levine on August 27, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Dstillery’s new Dscover Maps bring data visualization and location insights to brands
Aug 24, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Not the first such product to market, Dstillery argues it has more and cleaner data than rivals.
- The MarTech Minute: Dstillery names new CEO, Drawbridge & LiveRamp team up & more
Aug 24, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed
- Forrester report: Video ad spending expected to hit $103B in 2023
Aug 24, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Marketers shouldn’t abandon TV, but they should add other distribution channels to the mix.
- A blended ABM approach: Designing programs
Aug 24, 2018 by Jessica Fewless
Contributor Jessica Fewless reviews how a blended ABM approach using personalization, events and direct mail can benefit B2B marketers.
From Marketing Land:
- The ultimate guide to using Bing Webmaster Tools – Part 4
Aug 24, 2018 by Christi Olson
In Part 4 of this special series, Contributor and Bing Chief Evangelist Christi Olson reviews widgets, copyright removal notices, webmaster tools API, specialty sections and how to contact support if you need assistance.
- A checklist: Important SEO points to cover in a content campaign
Aug 24, 2018 by Paddy Moogan
Contributor Paddy Moogan shares a checklist of key on-page and analytical items and how to SEO them so your content campaign runs smoothly and supports your ranking efforts.
- New report from MarTech Today: Enterprise Customer Data Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide
Aug 24, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
The customer data platform (CDP) market is expected to generate $1 billion in revenue by 2019, according to the CDP Institute, as both employment and the number of CDP vendors doubled in 2017. Driving growth is a perfect storm of increasing complexity in the customer journey, the martech stack and data governance.
From Around The Web:
- Video SEO – Advanced Strategies Proven To Grow Your Reach, IgniteVisibility
- Agile Transformation as Told Through Gifs, Marketing Insider Group
- Can AI replace human copywriters in digital marketing?, Smart Insights
- What advertisers need to know about blockchain now, VentureBeat
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.