MarTech Today: A DIY marketing data warehouse recipe, investing in martech & thinking about voice search
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Assessing the maturity of your organization’s messaging program Mar 13, 2017 by Jose Cebrian Are you able to gauge the strengths and weaknesses of your messaging program? Columnist Jose Cebrian lays […]
Barry Levine on March 14, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Assessing the maturity of your organization’s messaging program
Mar 13, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Are you able to gauge the strengths and weaknesses of your messaging program? Columnist Jose Cebrian lays out key questions to ask to help you better understand the state of your organization’s messaging strategy.
- A DIY marketing data warehouse recipe
Mar 13, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
From Marketing Land:
- Cutting-edge martech? 65% of brands have no plans to invest this year
Mar 13, 2017 by Matt McGee
In a new survey, marketers say technologies like virtual reality and machine learning will have a huge impact in coming years, but they don’t plan to invest in them just yet.
- How marketers should be thinking about voice search
Mar 13, 2017 by Andrew Ruegger
In the age of voice search and assistants, columnist Andrew Ruegger discusses how marketers should be adjusting their strategies to stay competitive.
From Around The Web:
- Twitter’s Android app engineer is leaving for Twitch, The Verge
- Most Common Mistakes of WordPress Beginners, WPExplorer
- 64% of Companies Have Invested Heavily in Martech Over the Past 12 Months, KoMarketing
- How Embracing Cloud-Based Technology Is Paying Off for Advertisers, Adweek
- How Machine Learning Will Impact Ecommerce, Multichannel Merchant
- How to Avoid Barriers to Marketing Automation Tool Adoption & Implementation, MarketingProfs
- Google’s Area 120 Launches Uptime Social Video Viewing App, Adweek
- How to Create Professional Video Ads with Zero Knowhow, Small Biz Trends
- How VR Experiences Will Take Marketing by Storm in the Not-Too-Distant Future, Bruce Clay
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.