MarTech Today: Digital Wallets, Zaius’ Automated Segments & Insert’s Codeless App Platform
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Digital Wallet Meets New York Times’ “Modern Love,” Begets Another Marketing Channel Feb 17, 2016 by Barry Levine In this project, the evolving digital wallet card is being used to automatically […]
Barry Levine on February 18, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Digital Wallet Meets New York Times’ “Modern Love,” Begets Another Marketing Channel
Feb 17, 2016 by Barry Levine
In this project, the evolving digital wallet card is being used to automatically send notices and links about celebrity-recorded podcasts of the popular newspaper column.
- Gmailify From Google Gives You Google Now, No Gmail Required
Feb 17, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
Gmailify gives Gmail for Android users the ability to connect Yahoo! Mail or Hotmail/Outlook email accounts to the Gmail interface.
- How To Make Attribution Data Actionable
Feb 17, 2016 by Eric Dezendorf
With so much data at your fingertips and a seemingly infinite number of things to tweak, where do you start? Columnist Eric Dezendorf shares an example that illustrates two basic principles for focusing your efforts.
- Zaius Now Automates Google Customer Match & Facebook Custom Audiences, For Free
Feb 17, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The behavioral marketing platform launches a free version that automatically builds and uploads segments for Google and Facebook.
- Israel-Based Startup Launches Platform For Codelessly Adding Features To Existing Apps
Feb 17, 2016 by Barry Levine
The company, Insert, was started last year by the founders of the mobile app platform Worklight, now IBM’s MobileFirst.
- A Primer On Automating AdWords With Structured Data
Feb 17, 2016 by Frederick Vallaeys
Columnist Frederick Vallaeys explains several ways you can use structured data to create relevant and customized PPC search ads.
From Around The Web:
- Yahoo Labs to integrate with product groups, Business Insider
- Yahoo’s Tech Vertical Goes Poof, techcrunch.com
- Free Photoshop Tools For Web Designers, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Amazon Increases Search Term Limit to 1,000 Characters, www.marketingwords.com
- B2B Data Provider Bombora Posts 1500 Percent Revenue Growth, www.marketwired.com
- ComScore Extends Reach And Frequency Metrics To Twitter, Bulks Up On Cross-Media Ratings, adexchanger.com
- Opera Mediaworks has strong finish to 2015; 2nd largest ad SDK footprint globally, blog.operamediaworks.com
- The Boomerang Kids: Why Ad Tech Talent Is Going Back To Media Sales, adexchanger.com
- The Role of MarTech in Customer Service – The New Marketing, chiefmartec.com
- Here’s How Neuroscience Can Help Improve Mobile Marketing, www.adweek.com
- Messaging, Payment Apps Converge, www.wsj.com
- Instagram Finally Adds Two-Factor Authentication To Fight Hackers, techcrunch.com
- Periscope Update Adds Daylight Curve, More to iOS App, www.adweek.com