MarTech Today: Companies increase martech spend, most companies report they will comply with GDPR & advanced TV
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Report: Companies increase martech spend but struggle to keep up with the speed of its growth Jul 12, 2018 by Robin Kurzer Though companies say they aren’t keeping up with the […]
Barry Levine on July 13, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Report: Companies increase martech spend but struggle to keep up with the speed of its growth
Jul 12, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Though companies say they aren’t keeping up with the speed of martech’s evolution, they continue to add tools to their stacks at a healthy pace.
- Vivoom turns user-generated content into user-created ads
Jul 12, 2018 by Barry Levine
The Boston-based firm offers a platform that takes the next step for UGC, embedding selected user video inside the brand’s video.
- TrustArc Survey: Most US, EU companies will comply with GDPR by year’s end
Jul 12, 2018 by Barry Levine
The key motivator is not the fear of fines or lawsuits, but meeting customer expectations.
- Advanced TV: The final piece of the programmatic puzzle
Jul 12, 2018 by Chuck Moran
As brands and agencies evolve their corporate structure to adapt to developments in martech, contributor Chuck Moran argues they must factor programmatic TV into their calculations.
From Marketing Land:
- You’ll love what the MarTech agenda has to offer
Jul 12, 2018 by Marketing Land
Come join the community of marketing leaders who are harnessing the marketing, technology and management trinity to drive digital transformation and achieve results. At MarTech®, you’ll get 55+ sessions, presentations and keynotes featuring more than 30 experts, product demos from dozens of vendors, structured and unstructured networking and much more.
- YouTube’s Copyright Match Tool finds videos uploaded without the creator’s permission
Jul 12, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The first batch of creators to get access to the new tool will be limited to channels with more than 100,000 subscribers.
- Twitter is removing locked accounts from follower counts
Jul 11, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The company says most users will see a slight change in follower numbers, but users with a large number of followers may see a more significant drop.
- SMX Advanced 2018 Session Recap: Maximizing the Impact of Online Video Ads
Jul 11, 2018 by Joe Martinez
Thinking about adding video advertising to your marketing mix? Contributor Joe Martinez shares the video marketing tips he picked up from the Online Video Ads session at SMX Advanced
From Around The Web:
- 8 Quick Facebook Dynamic Product Ad Optimization Tips for Better Success, Business2Community
- A power play: Facebook’s Cambridge Analytica cleanup sweeps up marketing tech, Digiday
- Most popular social networks worldwide 2018, Smartinsights
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.