MarTech Today: Companies fear 3rd party liability for GDPR, martech + ad tech & Snapchat’s private marketplace
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Report: Majority of companies fear 3rd-party vendors make them vulnerable to GDPR legal risks Jul 31, 2018 by Robin Kurzer Only 32 percent of companies say they are fully GDPR-compliant, according […]
Barry Levine on August 1, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Report: Majority of companies fear 3rd-party vendors make them vulnerable to GDPR legal risks
Jul 31, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Only 32 percent of companies say they are fully GDPR-compliant, according to the Demandbase/Demand Metric report.
- Martech + ad tech, part 3: Eliminating silos and connecting data with integrated CRM and DMP
Jul 31, 2018 by Jose Cebrian
What’s the big deal about the convergence of martech and ad tech? Columnist Jose Cebrian explains how it’s fueling valuable customer insights.
- Send your hybrid marketers to MarTech to stay on the cutting edge
Jul 31, 2018 by MarTech Today
Successful marketing teams are diverse. They include storytellers, schedulers, sellers and technologists. Getting them on the same page can be a challenge for even the most experienced manager. That’s why you should bring your team to MarTech®. Join us in Boston October 1-3 to discover, learn and connect with others who are passionate about the […]
From Marketing Land:
- Snapchat launches ad marketplace for Discover partners & brings Commercials to Ads Manager
Jul 31, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
A select group of Snapchat’s Discover partners have been given access to Snap Private Marketplace, a beta program for publishers to monetize content.
- Special rates to SMX East end soon!
Jul 31, 2018 by Marketing Land
Google’s new Search Console. Site speed as a ranking factor. Voice search. Mobile-first index. Search advertising testing. For more than a decade, hot topics like these have attracted marketers obsessed with SEO and SEM to New York City for SMX® East.
From Around The Web:
- Study: Facebook drops off list of most innovative tech brands, Mobile Marketer
- Thinking Of Joining A YouTube Network? Read This First, Mediakix
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech