MarTech Today: Cedato’s new video supply optimization, getting email ready for GDPR & programming around Facebook’s video ad breaks
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Cedato launches Video Supply Path Optimization in its new premium marketplace Oct 19, 2017 by Barry Levine The Tel Aviv-based video ad platform says this is the first SPO for video. […]
Barry Levine on October 20, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Cedato launches Video Supply Path Optimization in its new premium marketplace
Oct 19, 2017 by Barry Levine
The Tel Aviv-based video ad platform says this is the first SPO for video.
- Socialbakers launches a ‘near real-time’ social ad benchmark
Oct 19, 2017 by Barry Levine
The Prague-based company says this is the first benchmark with such frequent updating.
- GDPR-ready? How US email marketers can avoid hefty new EU fines
Oct 19, 2017 by EJ McGowan
This coming May, companies across the globe will be expected to comply with stiff European Union privacy rules. However, many email marketers on this side of the Atlantic remain in the dark regarding new European standards.
- Closing the marketing skills gap: 3 talent acquisition strategies, Part 3
Oct 19, 2017 by Debbie Qaqish
In Part 3 of a series on the strategic marketing operations leader, contributor Debbie Qaqish discusses the challenges of finding the right talent and outlines three strategies to help you build a high-performing team.
- More C-suite titles join the upper ranks as CEOs make growth & digital transformation their top priority
Oct 19, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Erica Seidel, founder of executive recruiting firm The Connective Good, says expansion of C-level roles reflects a growing professionalism and specialization among business leaders.
From Marketing Land:
- Insights from 130 agencies — The State of Email Marketing
Oct 19, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Email marketing is an oldie but goodie, and it just keeps getting better with marketing automation. Agencies love email marketing, since it performs well at a low cost. SharpSpring gathered insights from 130 agencies to find out: how agencies evaluate platforms, what an agency’s objectives are when implementing a platform, and more.
- How video makers are programming around Facebook’s ad breaks
Oct 19, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Executives from Scripps Networks Interactive, Tastemade and Whistle Sports discuss how their videos accommodate Facebook’s mid-roll ads.
From Around The Web:
- 4 Ways to Fix Your Broken Content Marketing, Convince and Convert
- AMP: Two years of user-first webpages, Accelerated Mobile Pages Project
- Fill Rates And Other Issues With Video Header Bidding, AdExchanger
- Moving from Volume to Value with Artificial Intelligence (AI) Built for Marketers, Marketo