MarTech Today: Branch launches cross-channel cohort analysis, your sales team’s recommendations & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Branch launches cross-channel cohort analysis for app marketers Dec 13, 2018 by Barry Levine The deep-linking firm says it can offer fast cross-platform, cross-channel analysis of audience segments without data-intensive methods. […]
Barry Levine on December 14, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Branch launches cross-channel cohort analysis for app marketers
Dec 13, 2018 by Barry Levine
The deep-linking firm says it can offer fast cross-platform, cross-channel analysis of audience segments without data-intensive methods.
- How likely is your sales team to recommend you to a friend or colleague?
Dec 13, 2018 by Leela Srinivasan
If sales and marketing teams are going to win trust in a noisy market, we need to join forces in the only thing that matters – adding value for our customers.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube sunsetting call-to-action overlays in favor of new ad extension
Dec 13, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The call-to-action ad extension will be available for TrueView in-stream ads to start.
- Agenda alert: Adobe is keynoting at MarTech!
Dec 13, 2018 by Scott Brinker
We’re excited to announce a newly-confirmed keynote speaker! Join us for a candid keynote conversation to learn first-hand insights about how Adobe leverages marketing technology to accomplish their business goals. The complete agenda will be posted soon – stay tuned! Connect with Ann and your martech tribe April 3-5, 2019 in San Jose. Get all […]
From Around The Web:
- How to achieve ‘consumer-first martech’ – and how the marketing clouds don’t quite stack up, Marketing Tech
- What CEOs Need To Know About The Ongoing Marketing Tech Debate, Chief Executive
- Alexa researchers’ AI training technique improves speech recognition up to 15%, VentureBeat
- The Digital Workplace Hub: The Next Wave in Collaboration, CMSWire
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech