MarTech Today: Branch branches out, how Google is tackling fake news & IAB’s MRAID updates
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Branch branches out, offering deep links to apps from dynamic remarketing ads Dec 1, 2016 by Barry Levine The company said its new Deep Linked Feeds for Dynamic Ads is […]
Barry Levine on December 2, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Branch branches out, offering deep links to apps from dynamic remarketing ads
Dec 1, 2016 by Barry Levine
The company said its new Deep Linked Feeds for Dynamic Ads is the only such solution that works on all operating systems in all situations.
- Nielsen-backed OurCart startup launches Snapstar app to incentivize brand loyalty for grocery shoppers
Dec 1, 2016 by Barry Levine
Company says it’s the “first grocery brand loyalty app powered by receipt scanning tech.”
- 2017 predictions: Why artificial intelligence will blow account-based marketing out of the water
Dec 1, 2016 by Peter Isaacson
Account-based marketing (ABM) has become a staple in B2B marketing today, and columnist Peter Isaacson believes that artificial intelligence (AI) will take it even further, making hyper-personalization at scale possible.
From Marketing Land:
- 5 ways martech can help you reduce mobile app user churn
Dec 1, 2016 by Josh Todd
Acquiring new app users is great, but columnist Josh Todd argues it’s much more cost-effective to focus on retaining existing users. Here he shares how to use predictive analytics and other tools to keep mobile users engaged.
- How Google is tackling fake news, and why it should not do it alone
Dec 1, 2016 by Ian Bowden
What can Google do to combat fake news? Columnist Ian Bowden illustrates some ways the search giant can tackle — and already is tackling — this problem.
- IAB shares updates for MRAID, including viewability & audibility measurement
Dec 1, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
This marks the first big update to the IAB’s standard for mobile rich media ads in more than four years.
From Around The Web:
- AppNexus files for IPO, www.businessinsider.com
- 12 tips to help find the right UX and design supplier, econsultancy.com
- GoDaddy launches new Pro service letting devs manage multiple WordPress sites from a single dashboard, venturebeat.com
- EU proposes tax reforms to simplify cross-border e-commerce, www.retaildive.com
- Hundreds Of Millions Being Invested In Brand New Ecommerce Platform, smallbiztrends.com
- Bpm’online to bring intelligent data enrichment and advanced dynamic case management to every user, www.marketwired.com
- Narvar Brings the Power of Artificial Intelligence to Retailers, PR Newswire
- Valassis and Lityx Expand Media Optimization Capabilities to Cross-channel Marketers, www.valassis.com
- 8 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Martech, www.dmnews.com
- Amazon Pinpoint helps developers keep users coming back to their apps, techcrunch.com
- Fitbit is reportedly buying troubled smartwatch maker Pebble for around $40 million, TechCrunch
- What is a Progressive Web App and Who Should Be Using It?, www.bruceclay.com
- Mozilla and Tor release urgent update for Firefox 0-day under active attack, Ars Technica
- Facebook’s chief AI researcher says the social network has the technology to fix fake news, qz.com
- Reddit Is Tearing Itself Apart, Gizmodo
New on MarTech