MarTech Today: Beacons explained, a marketing checklist & predictions for data/analytics in 2017
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: MarTech Landscape: What is a beacon? Jan 3, 2017 by Barry Levine The location-based devices have made a beachfront in physical stores, but the pending question is whether consumers are […]
Barry Levine on January 4, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- MarTech Landscape: What is a beacon?
Jan 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
The location-based devices have made a beachfront in physical stores, but the pending question is whether consumers are ready for them.
- Is your marketing team effective? A 5-question test
Jan 3, 2017 by Justin Dunham
In an increasingly complicated martech world, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Columnist Justin Dunham offers a handy checklist to help you determine whether you’re running the ultimate marketing machine.
From Marketing Land:
- Start your SEO and SEM campaigns off fresh with tactics that work
Jan 3, 2017 by Marketing Land
Here’s to a great 2017 full of learning and growing your SEO and SEM success! View ticket options and rates here. We look forward to seeing you at SMX West, March 21–23 in San Jose!
- Digital analytics industry veteran roundup: What’s in store for 2017
Jan 3, 2017 by David Booth
What can we expect to see in the world of data and analytics in the coming year? Columnist David Booth asks industry partners, colleagues and competitors to weigh in with their predictions.
From Around The Web:
- Lukas Oldenburg’s Most Impactful Products of 2016, www.webanalyticsworld.net
- Algorithm-Driven Design: How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Design, www.smashingmagazine.com
- A great UDRP decision for owners of short domain names, domainnamewire.com
- 3 Truths About Creativity in the Age of AI, www.adweek.com
- CMO’s Guide to Chatbots, adage.com
- Start 2017 with the world’s most famous chief marketing technologist, chiefmartec.com
- Taking Ad Tech Beyond Media And Making It Truly Sticky, adexchanger.com
- Why you will hire a chief machine intelligence officer in 2017, venturebeat.com
- 3 Best Practices for Creating Engaging VR Content, www.thinkwithgoogle.com
New on MarTech