MarTech Today: Anti-bot war is ‘winnable,’ martech investment forecast & StepsAway WiFi-based retail personalization
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: ANA bot report: ‘The war on digital ad fraud is winnable!’ May 26, 2017 by Barry Levine Bot fraud is still out there, but this third annual report is bubbling with optimism. […]
Barry Levine on May 30, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- ANA bot report: ‘The war on digital ad fraud is winnable!’
May 26, 2017 by Barry Levine
Bot fraud is still out there, but this third annual report is bubbling with optimism.
- Stop calling ‘ad tech’ advertising
May 26, 2017 by Daniel Meehan
Advertisers are investing heavily in ad tech, but contributor Daniel Meehan points out that even highly targeted advertising using the latest algorithms and audience data won’t accomplish anything if the advertising format, message and creative are not engaging.
- Martech vendor investment forecast: Sunny with just a few ‘clouds’
May 26, 2017 by Scott Vaughan
Columnist Scott Vaughan recaps a panel from the recent MarTech Conference in San Francisco that focused on investing in the future of marketing technology.
From Marketing Land:
- StepsAway launches in-store, WiFi-based marketing for retailers
May 26, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Approach offers personalized offers without app-install requirement.
- Looking for a marketing automation platform? This guide takes the guesswork out.
May 25, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
All new for 2017, MarTech Today’s B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide is the source for the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the market for marketing automation tools. This 44-page report includes: profiles of 14 leading vendors pricing charts and capabilities comparisons recommended steps for evaluating If you’re considering a marketing automation platform, […]
From Around The Web:
- Best Practices for Long Scrolling, blogs.adobe.com
- A Look Into Magnolia’s IBM Watson-Powered AI Personalization Engine, CMSWire
New on MarTech