MarTech Today: ANA buys DMA, clouds rebuild the landscape & Google/Facebook early GDPR winners
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: ANA swells it ranks with its acquisition of DMA, making it the largest marketing trade group in the US May 31, 2018 by Robin Kurzer The combined organization reaches 150,000 industry […]
Barry Levine on June 1, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- ANA swells it ranks with its acquisition of DMA, making it the largest marketing trade group in the US
May 31, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The combined organization reaches 150,000 industry professionals.
- Mary Meeker’s newest Internet Trends report: Clouds keep rebuilding the landscape
May 31, 2018 by Barry Levine
The latest presentation by the Kleiner Perkins analyst points to the many ways that cloud computing continues to reshape modern life.
- Report: Google and Facebook seen as early GDPR winners
May 31, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The companies are having an easier time obtaining user consent to more targeted advertising than rivals.
From Marketing Land:
- How to forecast the revenue opportunity for the coveted ‘position 0’
May 31, 2018 by Karen Bone
Everyone wants to command that coveted ‘position 0’ for regular and voice-based search, but that doesn’t mean you can, says contributor Karen Bone. Here’s how to figure out if it’s worth trying..
May 31, 2018 by Debra Mastaler
- Google My Business Q&A: What you may be missing
May 31, 2018 by Sherry Bonelli
Did you know you can add a custom FAQ to your GMB listing? Contributor Sherry Bonelli explains how to use the often-overlooked Q&A feature to promote your business and stay ahead of the competition.
From Around The Web:
- Digital Asset Management: What It Is and Why You Need It, Content Marketing Institute
- Key Web Development Concepts for Marketers, Marketo
New on MarTech