MarTech Today: AdQuick’s new DOOH analytics, 5 martech trends & the Singular Fraud Index
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: AdQuick adds tools to measure impact from Digital Out-of-Home campaigns Nov 14, 2017 by Barry Levine The self-service DOOH ad platform now lets brands track effectiveness via lifts in website visitors […]
Barry Levine on November 15, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web.
From MarTech Today:
- AdQuick adds tools to measure impact from Digital Out-of-Home campaigns
Nov 14, 2017 by Barry Levine
The self-service DOOH ad platform now lets brands track effectiveness via lifts in website visitors by ZIP codes, posted photos, direct response codes and geofencing.
- Marketers seek deeper customer engagement but struggle with messaging apps, bots
Nov 14, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Survey of B2C marketers found lack of expertise, missing strategies and budget constraints were reasons cited for non-adoption.
- 5 marketing technology trends CMOs need to master for 2018
Nov 14, 2017 by Jim Yu
As we edge closer to 2018, columnist Jim Yu lays out five martech trends you’ll need to monitor to lead your organization to success in the year ahead.
- Singular Fraud Index highlights most secure mobile ad networks & challenges for marketers
Nov 14, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The new study looks at fraud prevention across the mobile advertising industry.
From Marketing Land:
- Pinterest adds custom QR-like codes for businesses, more shoppable pins
Nov 14, 2017 by Tim Peterson
In a series of product updates and feature additions, Pinterest is trying to solidify its visual search platform ahead of the holiday shopping season.
- How customer identity brings the ‘wow factor’ back to Black Friday
Nov 14, 2017 by Mike Sands
Black Friday may be losing its luster among shoppers, but don’t lose hope just yet. Columnist Mike Sands believes brands can regain their Black Friday mojo by using data and identity to make it more meaningful.
- Think calls are dying? The data says they’re not
Nov 13, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Both CallRail and Marchex found significant increases in calls over the Black Friday weekend.
From Around The Web:
- Websites on iPhone X, Apple Developer News
- By 2021, 80% of the World’s Internet Traffic Will Be Video, Tubular Insights
- Introducing Twitter premium APIs, Twitter Blog
- What Is Identity Resolution, and Why You Need It: Consumers Have Many Faces, MarketingProfs
- What SME marketers need to know about Twitter Promote Mode, Econsultancy
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.