Sneak peek: MarTech agenda highlights just for you
Grab your hard hats — You’re entering a construction zone. Scott Brinker, the architect of MarTech®, is hard at work building out a new agenda for our next event happening October 1-3 in Boston. The blueprints are drawn, materials delivered and foundation poured. We can’t cut the ribbon quite yet, but we can share some […]
Grab your hard hats — You’re entering a construction zone. Scott Brinker, the architect of MarTech®, is hard at work building out a new agenda for our next event happening October 1-3 in Boston. The blueprints are drawn, materials delivered and foundation poured. We can’t cut the ribbon quite yet, but we can share some staples of the MarTech experience, as well as a sneak peek at some of the sessions and keynotes in store.
Location, location, location
MarTech will be hosted in the Hynes Convention Center, located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood, a place rich with history and charm. You’ll be just steps away from fantastic restaurants, boutiques, galleries and convenient public transit.
Build out your martech toolbox
The expert-led sessions at MarTech will equip you with new strategies and skills, while the dozens of exhibitors in our Expo Hall teach you about time-saving tools and techniques. Between the two, you’ll not only get the job done, you’ll become a more efficient, effective and powerful martech professional.
Session sneak peek
Here’s a look at some of the sessions that are coming together on the MarTech agenda. (Please note, if you haven’t already… we’re in construction mode, so these sessions are subject to change.)
- Using Martech to Deliver Rapid Growth While Managing Large Scale.
- CX Appeal: Elevating from Marketing Ops to CX Ops.
- Building (and Finding) a Marketing Technology Team.
- Product Management in MarTech and How Marketing and Technology Can Work Even Better Together.
- The Rise of the Strategic Marketing Operations Function.
- Everything A Marketer Should Know About SalesTech (But Was Afraid To Ask).
We’ll update you when the agenda and speaker list is finalized. In the meantime, registration is open if you’re ready to dig in. (Hard hats, remember!) We have several ways to attend MarTech based on your budget and goals. Top picks from past attendees include:
- All Access Pass: The complete MarTech experience. Access to all sessions, networking and amenities.
- Expo+ Pass: Streamlined and affordable. Access to the Expo Hall and select sessions and networking.
- All Access + Workshop Pass: An immersive workshop plus the core conference perks.
Choose the pass that fits and register now!
See you in Boston!
New on MarTech