Marketing Day: Snapchat video ads report, Facebook’s Trip Consideration targeting tool & more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Bundle your agency services to boost revenue
Mar 6, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Though the leading marketing sectors, such as technology, software and many consumer brands, have been utilizing marketing automation for years, it is still a relatively underutilized technology in many sectors. This puts agencies in a great position to pitch services in the form of a bundled offer.
- LiveRamp’s IdentityLink expands to a new frontier: Television
Mar 6, 2018 by Barry Levine
Through its service for matching people’s data sets, LiveRamp wants to help advertisers conquer television’s many platform variations.
- Facebook unveils Trip Consideration for travel advertisers
Mar 6, 2018 by Susan Wenograd
New optimization option aims to reach trip-takers in the early stages of consideration.
- Report: Just under 400 brands ran video ads on Snapchat Discover channels in past 3 months
Mar 6, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
MediaRadar study shows nearly half of the video ads on Snapchat Discover channels came from media & entertainment brands.
- How well do you know your customer?
Mar 6, 2018 by Evan Magliocca
You may think you know your customer, but what is your understanding based on? Contributor Evan Magliocca lays out some of the ways brands’ insights fall short.
- Maximizing conversion rates
Mar 6, 2018 by Chris Sherman
Learn how to create a structured approach to improving online conversions to significantly impact both sales and ROI.
- What is GS1 SmartSearch Schema markup and why should ecommerce sites use it?
Mar 6, 2018 by Tony Edward
Contributor Tony Edwards explains the new, more advanced schema markup for products called GS1 SmartSearch and how it helps listings gain visibility in the search results.
- Get inside your customer’s head: A guide to writing irresistible calls to action
Mar 6, 2018 by Jacob Baadsgaard
Contributor Jacob Baadsgaard looks at common search motivations and different types of CTAs you can use to motivate people so they can’t help but click.
- Facebook gives more than 50 publishers access to ‘Breaking News’ label
Mar 5, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The site first rolled out its “Breaking News” indicator in a test run last November that included a small number of local and national publishers.
Recent Headlines From MarTech, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Pixability offers a new self-service video ad platform
Mar 6, 2018 by Barry Levine
The company says this is the first to enable integrated campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Expect only the best at MarTech next month
Mar 6, 2018 by Scott Brinker
MarTech® is coming to San Jose, California, next month, and we have a pretty amazing lineup of marketing experts, executives and seasoned practitioners who will show you how they use marketing technology. Join us April 23-25, and you’ll learn from their real-world experiences.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 3 marketing leaders explain how to win on mobile, Think with Google
- Agile marketing reaches 37% adoption with a wide variety of techniques, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Content Marketing Essentials for 2018 (The Keys to Success), Kinsta
- Expert Insight: Have B2B Marketers Helped Programmatic Advertising Go Mainstream?, KoMarketing
- Pixability Announces Former Facebook Executive David George as New Chief Executive Officer, Pixability
- The Ad Formats and Categories Consumers Like Most, MarketingProfs
- The five biggest words in advertising right now, Econsultancy
- Why Are B2B Marketers So Bad at Measuring Their Marketing Results?, Convince & Convert
- Why Marketers Need to Rethink Their Siloed Approach to Data, CMS Wire
- WordPress is now 30 per cent of the web, daylight second, The Register
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.