Marketing Day: Reddit gets a facelift, LiveRamp’s IdentityLink, GDPR & more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- LiveRamp’s IdentityLink for TV is now offering addressable TV targeting through its first reseller – Adobe
Aug 6, 2018 by Barry Levine
The integration allows Adobe customers to upload their customer lists and get the matching cable subscriber IDs, for ad targeting through a cable service.
- 8 ways to leverage GDPR for your agency
Aug 6, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, can be a pretty daunting concept for small and medium-sized businesses, including marketing agencies. But while GDPR may feel a little like red tape, the new laws are designed to help build trust with customers and provide a better user experience.
- 3 attribution considerations for B2B lead generation
Aug 6, 2018 by Manny Rivas
Contributor Manny Rivas breaks down three attribution modeling concepts and discusses the paid credit metric to help marketers better understand their marketing campaigns.
- 3 free tools to comprehensively test page speed
Aug 6, 2018 by Marcus Miller
Contributor Marcus Miller outlines how to use 3 free tools that test page speed and work to turn your site into a lean, mean, speedy fighting machine.
- The ultimate guide to using Bing Webmaster Tools — Part 1
Aug 6, 2018 by Christi Olson
Contributor and Bing Chief Evangelist Christi Olson kicks off a multipart series on Bing webmaster tools. If you are new to Bing’s webmaster toolset, this detailed guide will get you started and on your way to better rankings on Bing.
- Reddit’s redesign is driving higher engagement rates, but will it deliver more advertisers?
Aug 6, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The company’s VP of brand partnerships, Zubair Jandali, offers insight into Reddit’s first redesign in more than a decade.
Recent Headlines From MarTech, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Report: More than 1,000 personal data breaches reported in Ireland since GDPR deadline
Aug 6, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The top GDPR-related complaints are: processing involving the disclosure of personal data without a legal basis; user requests for information on their data; and unfair processing.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 3 YouTube content strategies to win loyalty, Think With Google
- 5 Content Marketing Ideas for September 2018, Practical Ecommerce
- 50 of the Best Social Media Tools Selected by Top Marketers, Content Marketing Institute
- Boost ecommerce sales with Facebook retargeting, Infusionsoft
- Google’s brand safety crusade hits setback as Mars pulls YouTube advertising, The Drum
- How To Nurture Leads With Mid Funnel Marketing: 8 Smart Tactics, OptinMonster
- Optimizing for Earned Metrics in YouTube Campaigns, Wordstream
- Why is RFM Analysis Important In Ecommerce?, Post Funnel
- Your personal LinkedIn profile matters more than your company profile, Smart Insights
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech