Marketing Day: LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads tips, U.S. data privacy laws
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Stop monthly newsletters: Learn how to make the most of your email list
Nov 6, 2018 by Jessica Foster
Nurture your email subscribers with a sequencing strategy, taking care to identify where customers are on the buyer’s journey, and providing great content.
- Limited time: Lock in exclusive savings to SMX West
Nov 6, 2018 by Marketing Land
Serious marketers are making it a priority to attend THE premiere search marketing conference in 2019: Search Engine Land’s SMX® West, January 30-31 in San Jose. Register by November 17 to lock in Super Early Bird rates, our lowest rates available. Hurry, this offer expires soon!
- LinkedIn reorients Campaign Manager with objective-based campaign workflow
Nov 6, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
This latest Campaign Manager update follows the recently overhauled reporting interface LinkedIn launched in July.
- Why the SaaS model is right for programmatic
Nov 6, 2018 by Tim Vanderhook
By charging a simple subscription fee for the programmatic buying platform, cost-efficient buying and scale spending efficiencies emerge.
- Tips for using the new Google Ads interface
Nov 5, 2018 by Mona Elesseily
There’s more clicking in the new interface but the actionable data for speed and mobile friendliness is a big plus.
- Study finds decline in ‘trust’ costs corporations billions in profits
Nov 5, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Firm tied $180 billion in revenue losses to declines in trust across 54 percent of companies in its index.
- Screen6 launches idSync to replace cookie syncing
Nov 5, 2018 by Barry Levine
The Dutch company says its solution can work across a variety of devices, including Over-the-Top (OTT) TV and cookie-challenged mobile devices.
- Company execs could go to jail for misusing data under proposed U.S. data privacy law
Nov 5, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The GDPR-style federal legislation also provides penalties of up to 4% of a company’s annual income.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Oracle Data Cloud combines Grapeshot and Moat acquisitions for a pre-bid ad filter
Nov 6, 2018 by Barry Levine
Called Pre-Bid by Moat, it scans for brand safety, viewability and invalid traffic before a web ad is bid on programmatic platforms.
- Walking the CX talk
Nov 6, 2018 by Debbie Qaqish
Whether you’re assessing your own company’s status or considering how a potential employer is doing, follow these tips to determine whether a business is really dedicated to being customer-centric.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 20 KPIs to Drive Customer Journey Campaigns, Practical Ecommerce
- 21 festive emails to inspire your holiday marketing strategy, My Emma
- 5 Ways To Help Your New Digital Marketing Manager Be Successful, PPC Hero
- Election Update, Facebook Newsroom
- Inside Google Marketing: 3 lessons we learned from our ads rebrand , Think with Google
- Lead Tracking: 5 Best Practices for Marketing Operations, Marketo
- New progress and pitfalls of mobile ad transparency, Mobile Marketer
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Ad Tech Business Models, AdExchanger
- You’ve Heard of Method Acting, Now Try Method Marketing, CMS Wire