Marketing Day: Email innovation, Pinterest’s new ad unit, Facebook Pixel updates
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Amy Gesenhues on November 1, 2018 at 4:08 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Instagram introduces new hashtag search API for businesses
Nov 1, 2018 by Amy GesenhuesThe new API limits search queries to 30 unique hashtags within a seven-day period.
- Digital work crisis — take the survey…
Nov 1, 2018 by Marketing Land
You’re not alone. And we want to hear from you. MarTech Today and Workfront are conducting a survey to measure the level of what we’re calling the “Digital Work Crisis.” We’re asking anyone who works in a large organization, especially those who are involved in marketing operations and marketing technology, to answer just a few questions.
- Marketers must capitalize on the new wave of email innovation
Nov 1, 2018 by Ryan Phelan
Discover which companies are pushing the virtual envelope in the email marketing space.
- Pinterest’s new Promoted Carousel ads will display up to 5 swipable images in a single ad
Nov 1, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Each image can link to a separate landing page.
- Agencies must now confirm client relationships before enabling Facebook Pixel and event sets
Nov 1, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Aiming to be more transparent about ad targeting practices, Facebook is updating policies attached to its Pixel and event sets.
- MarTech Landscape: What’s the difference between a data warehouse and a data lake?
Oct 31, 2018 by Barry Levine
For marketers, the difference is more than just the choice of metaphors.
- 3 things marketers should know about Facebook’s Q3 earnings
Oct 31, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company is investing heavily is shifting its monetization strategy from newsfeed to Stories, messaging and video.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Audience targeting service Simulmedia launches ‘first’ direct-to-consumer ad marketplace for linear TV
Nov 1, 2018 by Barry Levine
Dollar Shave Club, Casper mattresses and the like now have a TV ad marketplace designed for their needs.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Zuckerberg gets joint summons from UK and Canadian parliaments, TechCrunch
- Adjusting The Dial: How TV’s Future Tracks To The Evolution Of Digital Advertising, AdExchanger
- Customer expectations are changing. Here are 3 ways brands can keep up , Think with Google
- Expert Insight: How B2B Marketers are Achieving Their Top Objectives Through Content Marketing, KoMarketing
- Half of mobile shoppers spend less than 3 minutes on sites, Retail Dive
- How to Do A/B Testing With Landing Pages: A Complete Guide, Crazy Egg
- The top challenges with email marketing in Outlook (and how to solve them), My Emma
- Top Facebook Video Publishers Reap the Benefits of Verticalization, Tubular Insights