How is HBO Max handling their data challenges?
Join us online at MarTech, September 14-15, to learn first-hand insights from Su Kwon Kelsay, SVP of Marketing Technology and Operations at HBO Max.
In today’s always-connected, always-on world, the volume and velocity of data available to senior marketers like you are unprecedented. And as customers demand increasingly personalized experiences, having mountains of data at your fingertips doesn’t seem like a bad problem to have. But… do you know what to do with it?
In this exclusive keynote conversation, Su sits down with Kim Davis, Editorial Director at MarTech, for a candid discussion about:
- How and why HBO Max supplements its rich supply of first-party data
- The reasons HBO Max targets current subscribers
- The main elements of the HBO Max marketing technology stack — including a CDP and a customer engagement platform
And that’s just the start. Kim also interviews…
- Pat Maigler, Director, Marketing Operations and Technology at El Camino Health
- Brad Herndon, Managing Director – Personalization, Data & Analytics Lead at Accenture
…to see how their respective teams are leveraging data to drive organizational success.
After this keynote, you’ll be able to identify where you are on your data journey (and where you need to go next), transform data into something you can act on with the help of instrumental technologies, and more.
Grab your free pass now and join us online next month!
Can’t attend live? All 75+ keynotes and sessions will be available on-demand so you can train when it fits your schedule.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this free opportunity to learn actionable tactics and insights from senior marketers who are overcoming data challenges every day. Register now!