Google Analytics Updates iOS App, Version 1.2 Out Now
Release notes list a handful of upgrades, including date range comparisons.
Matt McGee on April 29, 2015 at 6:24 am | Reading time: 1 minute
Google has pushed out an updated version of its iOS app — 1.2.0 is available now in the iTunes App Store. According to the release notes, this update includes the following new or changed features:
- Compare data with previous date ranges.
- Configure your favorite views.
- Redesigned view selector with search feature.
- Redesigned date selector.
- Several UI and performance improvements.
The Google Analytics app is free.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech